Sounds like a mad house there
Sounds like a mad house there
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Any score in this game?
[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l240/dj_rizen/clinch_mountain_banner.png[/img]
[url]http://s8.zetaboards.com/Clinch_Mtn_District/index/[/url]
first time clintwood has hosted a half state game since 78 i would say
they never could get there in division 2.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Raider4Life</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they never could get there in division 2. </div></div>
They would have this year!
[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l240/dj_rizen/clinch_mountain_banner.png[/img]
[url]http://s8.zetaboards.com/Clinch_Mtn_District/index/[/url]
Division I is better than Division II.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Norton Fan watched game at clintwood. I don't understand why these teams that can't do anything with the ball advance to playoffs. Where is the challenge? I would like to see a good ball game in playoffs.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Norton Fan watched game at clintwood. I don't understand why these teams that can't do anything with the ball advance to playoffs. Where is the challenge? I would like to see a good ball game in playoffs. </div></div>
lol CW ran all you the first game, and whipped you pretty decidedly the second game! lol
I didn't know a 3 point win was a whipping.
Last td for jib was a fluke. CW manhandled Burton, out-hustled, out-hearted, out-desired, out-thought the raiders. Yep, a pretty good whipping IMO. The final score isn't the only indicator of a whipping.
Bookmarks